Rebels hanging from crosses during the 1798 rebellion! Ghost Stories a plenty! The Knights Templar and their goings on!
Freemasons – myths and traditions. Walk with us. We will tell you – dare to brave the ghosts and stories we tell.If you stay with us till the end, you may even hear some of the wailings in the Heights! Finish at the Round Tower and hear the last story of the night.
Calm yourself then with a nice cuppa – on us!
8:00 PM – Start at the Market Cross
– Hear about how the British Hung Rebels from the Cross after 1798 rebellion
– A Ghost story from the 9th Century
8:15 PM – ST Johns Grave Yard
– Hear about the Knights Templar ruthless ways
– Hear the gruesome tales of Death that have occurred – in the grave yard.
– Hear about the shallow graves and maybe find a bone.
8:30 PM – Kells Credit Union (Once a Freemason Lodge)
– Hear some of the many weird and terrifying stories about the Freemasons in Kells.
– Hear some of the myths about their rituals and traditions.
8:45 PM – The Heights
– An old rest house with a murderous past
– Hear the tale of the people who never checked out
– Hear how still today wailing still fills the rooms of this house.
9:00 PM – Round Tower
– Hear the tales of Murder at this Holy Site
9:15 PM – Tea/Coffee/Nibbles
– Cost EUR 10:00 per person including refreshments.
– Suitable for all ages.
– Wheelchair accessible with a helper.
– Minimum of 8 per group. So please enquire first before booking.